"Isn't anyone trying to find me? Won't somebody come take me home?"
Marcus and Chantrelle first danced to that song in my fanfiction. It was the second one I'd written, and Slytherin was having a party to celebrate their win over Gryffindor in Quidditch. He almost chickened out, but she went and found him, then asked for her dance. He'd said something along the lines of, "I can't." But she wasn't having it. I actually wrote that scene to "With You." and the ending struck me as super cute and touching. So that's why the fanfic is titled, "With You." I'm debating doing a comic of it to go with the picture of her as a Beater lobbing the bludger back to Reese. I'm also kicking around an idea about how Rihanna's "Te Amo" makes a good songfic. The current fanfiction, "Night Riding" is about Chantrelle having to do something rather unconventional to make up for some impusive choices she made earlier. It's hard not to tell the story from Marcus' point of view since I'm used to assuming the viewpoint is his. Ah well.
- Listening to: Love the way you lie- Rihanna/ Eminem, Stan,Te Amo
- Reading: Divine Misdemeanors, Animorphs
- Watching: Degrassi the Next Generation, Death Note (anime)
- Playing: Pokemon Go, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Y
- Eating: Peanut butter and sugar free peach jelly
- Drinking: Unsweetened Ice Tea, Coffee